ROBOT SPECIFICATIONS :-
1) The maximum dimension of the robot can be 30 x 30 x 30 cm (l x b x h).
2) The robot may be wired or wireless.
3) The length of the wire (for wired bots) should be long enough to cover the whole track and wire should remain slack during the complete run.
4) Max weight must not exceed 6 kg.
5) The power supply will be provided maximum up to 24Volt.
6) Readymade toys car are not allowed.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:-
1) This is racing event so fastest and most balanced robot will win.
2) Robot should be as per the given specifications.
3) Each team can have maximum four members. Students from different institutes can form a team.
4) Each member of the team must contain the identity card of his/her respected institute.
5) The robot should not damage the arena.
6) The robot must not leave behind any of its parts during the run; else it will result in disqualification
7) Unethical behavior could lead to disqualification.
Faculty-coordinators have all the rights to take final decision for any matter during the event.
8) Judge's decision will be considered final.
9) Certificates will be given to all the participants. *Rules may subject to change.
1) Track width is 40 cm.
2) The track surface and course line may have unevenness.
3) There might be abrupt angles, but these will not exceed 30 degrees.
4) There will be certain obstacles in the race track which will try to slow down the robot.
5) The design and size of the obstacles may vary from that shown in the pictures.
6) Major changes will be notified on the website.
7) Arena will consist of switch gate, speed breakers, marble pit, slippery path, rotating disc, curve ramp down, seesaw, balloon pit, slotted ramp etc.
PHASES IN THE EVENT:-
1) The competition is based on time trail system. There will a qualifying round for each team.
2) The top team from qualifying round makes it to the final round on basis of time trials.
3) Three hand touches are allowed with penalty of 10 seconds. For each hand touch, penalty time will be added further to overall time required by robot for completion of specified round.
4) If any of the robots starts off before start up call, the counter would be restated and the machines will get a second chance. If repeated again then team will be disqualified.
5) Your robot must be ready when call is made for your team.
6) Machine must not contain any readymade kits, pneumatic & hydraulic systems, IC engines.
7) Decision about your robot will be taken by the organizers.
8) All about final round will be notified on the final day.
Bonus points: You will be given several opportunities while racing to gain bonus point and it will declare on the time of event.
Team size:Maximum 4 members
Venue : Rob race Track
1. Prof.Rajat.A 8904859505
2. Prof.Gururaj Hatti 99072396543
4. Prof.Deepak Lokare
1. Pratik- 9901377511
2. Girish Patil- 9901300914